20th April 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of BCA course?

I am a BCA student. I want to be a air hostess after BCA. Is it possible sir?? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? Hoping that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th April 2016, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BCA student. I want to be a air hostess after BCA. Is it possible sir?? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? Hoping that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess recruitment.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eyesight must be in the 6 /6 without glasses.
29th June 2022, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of BCA course?

I want to know that , will a girl can become a air hostess with tested eye glasses ..?? And she should also a student of BCA 2nd year at present time . Can you please tell me the criteria followed by the same?
14th July 2022, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to be an air hostess. But I'm a BCA student and have shortsightedness.... Is it possible for me to became an air hostess with glasses and BCA degree?
25th July 2022, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to be an air hostess. Student of bca 3ed year at present can I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?