13th December 2020, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Maths, Physics/Statistics and Computer Science combination to study in BSc for a 12th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to get admission in BSc with the Combination of Maths, Statistics and Computer Science or BSc with Maths Physics and Computer Science. Is it possible to get any of such combinations?

15th December 2020, 12:03 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Possibility to get Maths, Physics/Statistics and Computer Science combination to study in BSc for a 12th student?

You can choose one of these . You can get best scope in B.Sc Physics, B.Sc. Maths or B.Sc. Computer Science.The general eligibility criteria is – 10+2 passed from a recognized board with PCM subjects .
You can select a course according to your calibre and interest or you can take advice from a professional career counselor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?