19th October 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th Maths student?

Hello everyone, I have Maths in my 12th standard. I haven't selected Biology. But I want to study BSc with Agriculture course after my 12th. So, with Maths, is it possible or not? Please help me to know about this asap.

27th October 2018, 09:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th Maths student?

Candidate passed 12th in PCM or PCB are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

It is four year course. The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. So, you will become eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th in PCM.

The age limit and minimum required varies. AIEEA examination is conducted by ICAR for admission in government colleges.
28th October 2018, 01:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th Maths student?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course after 12th in Mathematics without Biology.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the B.Sc Agriculture course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?