1st May 2012, 12:21 AM
pandit s

Will I be able to join Ph.d course in alternative medicine after passing BSc(Maths, Stats, Eco)+MBA marketing?

I AM A B.Sc(MATHS,STATS,ECO) + MBA(MARKTNG). WILL I BE ABLE TO JOIN P.hd COURSE IN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES ? IF YES, PLEASE SUGGEST SOME INSTITUTE ADDRESSES.

17th March 2015, 10:39 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to join Ph.d course in alternative medicine after passing BSc(Maths, Stats, Eco)+MBA marketing?

With the mentioned bachelor degrees you have completed its not possible to join any course under alternative medicines. You need a specific biological knowledge to carry out any thing related to medicines.

There are courses available like Bioinformatics, where statistics plays a huge role, some universities may allow the students to enroll for this with maths back round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?