6th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MCA(H) for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Computer Science. After completing my BSc, I want to study MCA(H) course. So, is it possible for me to do MCA(H) after completion of my Graduation? Please tell me asap.

10th November 2018, 09:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA(H) for BSc(Computer Science) student?

The acronym MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria for MCA course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, computer application etc at bachelor's degree level.

Mathematics at 12th level is necessary for this course.

You can apply for MCA course after B.Sc computer science if you have studied Mathematics at 12th level.

Then you can apply for NIMCET exam for admission in top NITs for MCA course.
11th November 2018, 12:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA(H) for BSc(Computer Science) student?

MCA refers to Master of Computer Application and it is a professional master course with a very good career scope in the field of software and IT industry.

The minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject either at Class 12th level or one year of bachelor degree course from a recognized university. Students having completed BCA/B.Sc(CS)/B.Sc(IT) degree courses are also eligible.

So, having completed your B.Sc degree with Computer Science, you are certainly eligible for pursuing MCA degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?