31st May 2016, 12:58 PM
chatterjeeprd555

Possibility to grab a seat in Rajabazar Science College having 478 score in GATE and 1038 AIR?

Sir, my GATE Score is 478 and AIR is 1038 in Instrumentation Stream in 2016. I already applied for M.Tech seat for Admission in Rajabazar Science College. My entrance exam also over and it seems to be OK. Now may I have any possibility to grab a seat?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  2. Is there any possibility to get admission in government college after scoring 366 GATE score, 91.39% and 13486 AIR?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in M.Tech course in Rajabazar Science College after scoring 360 and 1750 rank in GATE?
  4. Can I get into NIT after scoring 13167 rank in GATE with a score of 374 and 90.44 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  6. Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  8. Should I get a seat in any government college for M.Tech course in north or west India through GATE? My GATE score is 325 under general and secured 19000 rank(CSE)
  9. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in Rajabazar science College? What are the total number of seats available in Computer Science?
  11. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  12. What is the criteria for application for M.Tech in Rajabazar Science College for general candidates?
  13. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in any government college after scoring 290 in GATE?
  14. Will I get any seat in government engineering college in Kerala? My GATE score is 393 and AIR of 22916
  15. Can I apply for MCA in Rajabazar Science College after completing BCA course from Punjab Technical University
  16. Any chance for IITs after scoring 27 marks/100 in OBC and AIR of 414, GATE score-295? Which course should I opt in IITs?
  17. How many seats are available for MSc(Maths) in Rajabazar Science College?
  18. Where will I get a seat after scoring 8845 AIR in GATE and 422 GATE score?
1st June 2016, 12:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to grab a seat in Rajabazar Science College having 478 score in GATE and 1038 AIR?

Yes, why not, 1038 all India rank is a decent rank and on basis of which you can definitely get admission in Rajabazar Science College. Your rank is good and on basis of which you can get admission in National Institute of Technology.

You must try to get admission in NITs. Depending upon you rank, you will surely get admission in NITs.
1st June 2016, 05:16 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to grab a seat in Rajabazar Science College having 478 score in GATE and 1038 AIR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatterjeeprd555 View Post
Sir, my GATE Score is 478 and AIR is 1038 in Instrumentation Stream in 2016. I already applied for M.Tech seat for Admission in Rajabazar Science College. My entrance exam also over and it seems to be OK. Now may I have any possibility to grab a seat?
Yes you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Rajabazar Science College with this score. Apart from Rajabazar you can also try your luck in the below mentioned colleges as well.

Other colleges for M.Tech in instrumentation:-
  • Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
  • Kalyani Government Engineering College
  • National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Durgapur
  • Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)
  • JIS College of Engineering
  • Government College of Engineering & Textile Technology
  • Bengal College of Engineering & Technology
  • Haldia Institute of Technology
  • Dumkal Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Heritage Institute of Technology
  • Asansol Engineering College
  • Dr BC Roy Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?