7th November 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?

Hi...
i have secured 94 percentile in GATE and
my all india rank is 8076 and GATE score is 436.....
me belongs to BC category is it possible
for me to get seat in PSG college of technology for mtech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in PSG for M.Tech course?
  2. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  3. How much should I score in TANCET or GATE to get admission in PSG College Of Technology? Difference between GATE and TANCET?
  4. Is there any possibility to get admission in government college after scoring 366 GATE score, 91.39% and 13486 AIR?
  5. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  6. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  7. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I enter M.Tech civil in PSG college using GATE score? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering
  9. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate? -- [New]
  12. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech in PSG college after scoring AIR of 164000 in AIEEE and 79 marks?
  14. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  16. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  17. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Will I get admission in PSG college of engineering after scoring 396 score in GATE(EEE)
23rd May 2017, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?

There will be good chance of admission in the said college with the rank of 8076 in GATE. Most of the top scorers either go for PSU job or for government colleges, which increases your chance of admission in such college.

Hence, you can surely get admission with it, just appear for counselling. M.Tech is not a first choice these days for candidates. Hence, you definitely have a chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?