30th November 2016, 02:53 PM
madu naidu

Possibility to join IDBI as an Assistant Manager after PGDBF course from Manipal School of Banking? Will I have to do any other course for it?

Hello sir, I have studied PGDBF course from Manipal School of Banking and now want to become an Assistant Manager. Will I have to do any other course for it? Procedure to join IDBI as an Assistant Manager?

31st May 2019, 07:42 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Possibility to join IDBI as an Assistant Manager after PGDBF course from Manipal School of Banking? Will I have to do any other course for it?

To get the Job of assistant manager in IDBI you must clear the IDBI PO.entrance exam. After clearing it you will be on a probation period of 3 years then you will.get the post assistant mamager.
Minimum qualification required for applying in it is a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized board.
9th July 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to join IDBI as an Assistant Manager after PGDBF course from Manipal School of Banking? Will I have to do any other course for it?

After clearing the idbi 2019 pre online and interview, can I get the job as a assistant manager after pgdbf course or I have to give any other exam after pgdbf course.
14th August 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

After clearing the idbi 2021 pre online and interview, can I get the job as a assistant manager after pgdbf course or I have to give any other exam after pgdbf course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?