17th July 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it Beneficial to pursue P.G.D.B.F Diploma after completing MBA in Finance?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue P.G.D.B.F Diploma course after completing MBA in Finance. I want to know that Is it Beneficial to to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th August 2016, 02:45 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it Beneficial to pursue P.G.D.B.F Diploma after completing MBA in Finance?

PGDBF stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Finance.
It is one year degree program for recruitment in various banks as Probationary Officer(PO) as now a days banks need tailor made candidates for the post who will work as professionals right from their first day of job.

It will be beneficial for you to do the course if you have not got any job on the basis of your MBA degree or your wish is to join as a officer in bank.

Any student who have completed their Bachelor degree in any stream is eligible for admission in PGDBF course.
PGDBF course will cost you around 3 Lac including food and lodging.
2nd February 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it Beneficial to pursue P.G.D.B.F Diploma after completing MBA in Finance?

I am an economics graduate and have done my masters in conflict management and development.I aspire to be a banker.I am seeking admission in post graduate diploma in banking and finance (PGDBF) to that I may get into bank with the acquired knowledge.
But I am a bit confused whether I should go for MBA or I should go for PGDBF.
18th February 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

am graduated in MBA finance and marketing and got selected in idbi in pgdbf, do i have any way to directly placed in an internship without doing pgdbf course as i already completed MBA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?