28th June 2020, 01:47 PM
tamansandhu

Possibility to pursue Master degree course twice with separate subject?

Hi, I have one M.Sc Fashion Designing course and now I want to opt MA English. I have finished my Master's degree in 2018. So, am I now eligible of this another Master degree?

30th June 2020, 10:09 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Master degree course twice with separate subject?

It is totally possible to join another Master Degree after completion of Master Degree once.

I am not sure why you want to pursue MA English now after completion of M.Sc Fashion Designing.

There are good number of jobs in Fashion Designing with nice salaries. There is a great demand for skilled people in this industry.

Joining MA English again will result in loss of 2 year academic/job career.

Even after completion of MA English also, you need to search for job opportunities again and we are not sure whether you will get a good job or not.

My suggestion is not to waste your Fashion Designing career.

If you are very much interested in MA English, you can opt for it in Distance mode along with Fashion Designing job.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for MA English. Have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam for the University which you want to apply.
6th November 2020, 05:57 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Master degree course twice with separate subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamansandhu View Post
Hi, I have one M.Sc Fashion Designing course and now I want to opt MA English. I have finished my Master's degree in 2018. So, am I now eligible of this another Master degree?
Yes,you can pursue another mater degree after completion of one,but you must ensure that you fits the eligibility criteria like Candidates who have pursued a BA in English or equivalent degree with a minimum overall aggregate of 50% are eligible for MA english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?