27th June 2020, 03:17 PM
Amit. Yadav

What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of Army Clerk?

I have got 60 percentage in 12th overall but only 47 marks in Physics. Can I apply for Army Clerk designation? If yes, then how and when can I apply? Any entrance required? And, what is the pay scale of Army Clerk?

30th June 2020, 12:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of Army Clerk?

The minimum education required to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment is Class 12th/Intermediate Examination in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.

So, having managed less than 50% marks in one of the subjects of your Class 12th board examinations, you are not eligible to apply for the soldier clerk recruitment.

For complete details regarding various career opportunities available in Indian Army, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
6th November 2020, 05:10 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of Army Clerk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit. Yadav View Post
I have got 60 percentage in 12th overall but only 47 marks in Physics. Can I apply for Army Clerk designation? If yes, then how and when can I apply? Any entrance required? And, what is the pay scale of Army Clerk?
For Army clerk you need 10th qualification.
As you had done 12th ,you can apply for officer post,for this you need to appear for NDA exam (common entrance test for Indian army,Navy,Air force ) and clear selecting process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?