24th March 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Ph.D without having master degree for a CA and B.Com holder?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and CA Final course. Now I want to do Ph.D course but I don't have master degree. Can I pursue Ph.D without of master degree?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do MA or M.Phil after BA in order to do PhD?
  2. Possibility to do part time PhD in Botany for Master's and B.Ed holder?
  3. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  5. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?
  7. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  8. What should I study after M.Com in Economics between CMA (ICWA) and Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?
  9. Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D?
  10. Possibility to pursue Master of Applied Statistics for MS in Operational Communication student?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D in IT without giving any entrance exam
  12. Is it necessary to do Master's Degree for doing PhD if completed PGDM?
  13. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil?
  14. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Possibility to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics on Master's Degree basis?
  16. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  17. Details for joining Ph.D in Law after passing ML?
  18. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?
25th March 2017, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Ph.D without having master degree for a CA and B.Com holder?

No, you can't apply for Ph.D admission based on B.Com and CA qualifications. You need to have M.Com or any masters degree to apply for Ph.D admission.

Admission in Ph.D is through performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute.
25th March 2017, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Ph.D without having master degree for a CA and B.Com holder?

No, you can't apply for Ph.D admission based on B.Com and CA qualifications. You need to have M.Com or any masters degree to apply for Ph.D admission.
Admission in Ph.D is through performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?