3rd December 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?

Rspctd sir,
I m doing my third year engyneering in computerscience dicipline.After finishing this i want to persue ME.I am very much interested in biology.Is there any possibility to do master degree in boitechnology or genetic engyneering?And also say me about the gate exams.what are all the areas I should cover to get through this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in EEE?
  2. Is there any possibility to do genetic engineering course after completion of B.E CSE?
  3. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Possibility to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  6. Are there any career options available after taking PCB?
  7. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  8. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  9. Way other than GATE to do master degree in engineering?
  10. Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India? -- [New]
  11. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which courses should be done after completing my B.E?
  14. How to join in M.Tech after completing MCA?
  15. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  16. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  17. Which stream to choose in M.Tech to get better job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
31st December 2017, 03:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?

The qualification required for Master's degree in Biotechnology:

Bachelor of technology or engineering or its equivalent in biotechnology, chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, bioprocess engineering etc.

Minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor of technology.

There is no possibility for Computer science engineering candidate to pursue Master's degree in biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?