30th September 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to quit Polytechnic Diploma and join BTech course for 1st year candidate?

Hello Sir, I have done 12th and also completed 1st year of Polytechnic Diploma course. I want to quit my Diploma course and join BTech. So, is it possible for me to quit my Diploma course and join BTech?

15th October 2018, 09:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to quit Polytechnic Diploma and join BTech course for 1st year candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course. B.Tech is four year course. You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper. Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in renowned institute such as IITs, NITs, BITs etc.
15th October 2018, 12:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to quit Polytechnic Diploma and join BTech course for 1st year candidate?

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology and it is four year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination for admission in the course after 12th.

Since you have not complete the polytechnic course, you are not eligible for admission in the admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry.
15th October 2018, 06:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology and it is four year course.

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of course through lateral entry.

As, you have not completed your diploma you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry but you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in 1st year of the course. But if you have 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then you are eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?