12th March 2019, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear with all subjects if fail in one subject of 12th GSEB?

Hi Sir, I would like to know that if I fail in 1 subject of 12th Board exam from GSEB Board then would I be able to sit for all the subjects as a regular candidate? I don't want to give the compartmental exam. So, is it possible?

15th March 2019, 03:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear with all subjects if fail in one subject of 12th GSEB?

No, you can’t reappear in all subjects of your 12th standard, if you have failed only in one subject. You can clear the failed subject by appearing in supplementary examinations and if you wish to improve other subjects scores, you can apply for improvement examinations, if conducted by your board. You need to contact your school principal or examinations branch to know whether improvement examinations are conducted or not and if conducts, you can apply for improvement examinations to improve your 12th standard score.
15th March 2019, 04:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear with all subjects if fail in one subject of 12th GSEB?

Yes, you can appear for regular examination of all subjects of Gujarat State Education Board. If you fail in one subject then you have two options. Either, you can appear for one subject compartment examination.

Second option for you is to appear for all paper regular examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?