1st March 2019, 04:39 PM
Kushal lalitkumar doshi

Procedure for changing my HSC from Maharashtra Board to Gujarat Board?

I'm in 11th std currently studying in Mumbai, Maharashtra. So, I want to change my board to Gujarat State Board as I want to do my 12th std in Gujarat as we are shifting there. So tell me the procedure for changing this board along with admission process?

13th March 2019, 08:02 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for changing my HSC from Maharashtra Board to Gujarat Board?

No, you can’t change from Maharashtra Board to Gujarat Board for pursuing HSC course. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from same board whether it is Maharashtra Board or Gujarat Board. You can’t pursue 11th standard from Maharashtra Board and 12th standard from Gujarat Board. So, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard from Maharashtra Board as it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard Gujarat Board.
15th March 2019, 05:03 AM
S.Panicker

Default Re: Procedure for changing my HSC from Maharashtra Board to Gujarat Board?

Once you shift to Gujarat, approach a school and apply for admission. The concerned school does the necessary paper work. All you need to do is take along your mark sheet and school leaving or junior college leaving certificate along with you.
The only thing is the college in Gujarat will charge you fees for the transfer of Board, however it is the duty of the school/college to do the necessary paper work for you.
15th March 2019, 09:18 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

It is not allowed.

You can not do 12th from Gujarat Board after pursuing 11th from Maharashtra Board. You will have to register for 11th standard board exam and same board to appear for board examination.

11th and 12th must be from same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?