1st June 2018, 02:55 AM
0123rajash

Possibility to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam if failed in 3 subjects?

Sir/Madam, I got failed in 3 subjects of 12th standard which I am doing from CBSE Board. I want to reappear my Board exam with only those 3 subjects. Is it possible for me? Please help me to know about this immediately.

2nd June 2018, 10:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam if failed in 3 subjects?

Let me tell you that if you are failed in three subjects then there is no any chance to appear in only those three subjects.
You have to appear again for entire 5 papers or 6 papers if any extra subjects taken but next year. You have option to change board but no any option to appear in only those papers.
2nd June 2018, 10:25 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam if failed in 3 subjects?

To reappear for your 12th board examination you just need to consult your higher authorities in your school.

You will then have to fill up a form for re-appearance of your 12th board examination and the fee for it will be needed to be submitted by you to the school and soon after having filled up he form and paying the examination fee you will be entitled to reappear for your boards in the coming year.

You will not be allowed to attend classes as regular students, you will only be allow to appear for your boards when it starts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?