21st December 2016, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear in CET exam two times if haven't got good rank in previous year? Will I have to face any difficulties in seat allotment?

Hello sir, I got 38702 rank in CET 2016, which is not a good rank to get best college. Can I reappear in CET exam next year? Will I have to face any difficulties in seat allotment?

15th March 2017, 12:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in CET exam two times if haven't got good rank in previous year? Will I have to face any difficulties in seat allotment?

You will not face any difficulty in seat allotment if you secure good rank in next attempt of Common Entrance Test. Generally, in case of any Common Entrance Test, candidates can apply for minimum three times either it is JEE Main or NEET or any other entrance exam for admission in higher study courses.

You can perform well in this attempt and secure a rank below 5000 to get admission in top colleges and in your desired course. Your rank in CET will decide in which college you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?