22nd August 2013, 10:54 PM
raj7865

How can I give GATE exam in computer science?

I m from biotechnology,but want want to give gate exam in computer science.What difficulties i will face during interview, and how can i prepare so that i can overcome that difficulties i will face during interview after getting good rank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  2. Best Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  3. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  4. Can I give GATE computer science while working with Infosys?
  5. How can I give GATE exam in computer science?
  6. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  7. Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?
  8. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for GATE Exam? Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  10. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  11. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  12. Previous year papers of GATE(Computer Science and IT)?
  13. How should I prepare for GATE computer science? Best coaching centers in Jaipur?
  14. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training? -- [New]
  15. Sample question papers of GATE for Computer Science Branch
  16. What can I do for my career in masters in computer science?
  17. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  18. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
31st May 2019, 04:05 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How can I give GATE exam in computer science?

There is no any special arrangement for computer science branch candidates to give board exams. You will also have to apply online for the GATE test when then application gets released through out. In that online filling select your specialization and keep filling the application further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?