13th October 2018, 11:48 PM
B.Sakshi singh rathode

Possibility to secure direct BTech Agricultural Engineering admission for Diploma holder?

Hello, I am completing my Diploma in Agriculture course. I have appeared the entrance exam so that I can secure admission for BTech course in Agricultural Engineering stream. But couldn't get the rank. So, I want to secure direct admission. Is it possible?

28th February 2023, 07:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure direct BTech Agricultural Engineering admission for Diploma holder?

You can get admission through lateral entry in B.Tech course in the second year of the course.

Candidates with diploma course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course. The admission is conducted on the basis of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?