29th March 2019, 12:16 AM
Manojchintu

Possibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Diploma Automobile holder?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. I want to study Agriculture in BTech. So, is it possible for me to study BTech course in the specialization of Agricultural Engineering?

31st March 2019, 05:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Diploma Automobile holder?

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Agriculture engineering course after diploma in Automobile.

Candidates are not eligible to change the stream in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

So, you have no option to change the stream.
31st March 2019, 06:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) for Diploma Automobile holder?

It is not possible to change the stream in lateral entry.

Candidate passed diploma are not eligible to change the stream in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in Agriculture engineering course.
31st March 2019, 09:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech Agriculture engineering through lateral entry after diploma course.

It is mandatory to have diploma in same stream in which you want to get admission in B.Tech course.

So, you are eligible to get admission through lateral entry only in Automobile engineering.

B.Tech after diploma course will be of three year duration.
31st March 2019, 09:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Candidates passed diploma course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry. Candidates will become eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry.

But, candidates are not eligible to change their stream.

So, you will be not eligible to change the stream and get admission in B.Tech in Agriculture engineering course after diploma in Automobile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?