14th November 2019, 10:32 AM
Shubhamjn2

Procedure to secure distance BTech Mining Engineering admission in IGNOU for a Diploma holder?

Hello Sir, I want to take admission in IGNOU for studying BTech in Mining Engineering in distance mode. I have completed my Diploma course and I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this BTech course.

15th November 2021, 06:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure distance BTech Mining Engineering admission in IGNOU for a Diploma holder?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offer online B.Tech degree programmes in any discipline including B.Tech in mining engineer at present but as per the updates IGNOU is planning to offer well structure Online B.Tech courses in different disciplines very soon and details regarding the same will be updated on the link very soon https://www.ignouadmissions.com/online-btech/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?