23rd March 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

Hi everyone, I haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in my Higher Secondary. I want to study BCA course. So, is it possible for me to study BCA course now? Please help me to know about this.

25th March 2019, 08:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application.

Eligibility for BCA course:

1. You must have passed 12th from a recognized board with English as one of the compulsory subjects.

You can apply for BCA course after studying computer science in Higher Secondary and without mathematics.
26th March 2019, 10:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who haven't studied Mathematics and Computer Science in Higher Secondary?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required qualification varies with institutes. In some of the institutes it is mandatory to have Mathematics in 12th to get admission in BCA course.

So, visit official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?