14th June 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have taken Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in my 12th Science. Unfortunately I have got disqualified in Mathematics and Biology becomes my Main subject. In this case I can get admission in B.Tech course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  2. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  4. How should I study for Maths and how to concentrate on studies?
  5. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  7. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  10. Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?
  11. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  12. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student?
  13. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  14. Possibility to study 5 years ICAI program for 12th candidate?
  15. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  16. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  17. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  18. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
16th June 2015, 01:02 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?

No based on the stream bipc ( biology,physics and chemistry),you can not pursue b-tech course.

To do b-tech,one must have mathematics as main subjects along with physics and chemustry.

Mathematics and biology are the subjects which makes difference in the stream and field too,professional life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?