25th June 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BBA and MBA without studying Maths in 12th?

Hi,
If I don't have Maths subject in 11th and 12th, and I wanted to go for BBA and after BBA to MBA. Is it possible? I need a answer asap please help me.

25th June 2016, 07:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BBA and MBA without studying Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
If I don't have Maths subject in 11th and 12th, and I wanted to go for BBA and after BBA to MBA. Is it possible? I need a answer asap please help me.

Yes, it is possible to study BBA and MBA without studying Mathematics in 12th standard. The eligibility to study the BBA is a pass in 12th or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized board with 50% marks. There will be an entrance test for the admission to the course in some of the colleges. The duration of the course is 3 Years.

After completing the BBA you can join MBA. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for the entrance examination like MAT, CAT, TANCET, XAT etc for the admission to MBA course. Both the courses are available in various colleges in India. If you study the MBA in good B Schools, then you can find many jobs after the course.
25th June 2016, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study BBA and MBA course without studying Mathematics in 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board and to be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. So, if you have completed your 12th standard without Mathematics subject, you can pursue your higher studies in BBA and MBA course.
25th June 2016, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> Yes you are eligible to study BBA and MBA without studying Maths in 12th.

>> For BBA course candidate must have 12th pass in any stream with English as passing subject and secured minimum 45% marks.

>> For MBA course candidate must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
26th June 2016, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BBA and MBA there is no requirement of maths at class 12th level. Admission is available to any stream candidates through entrance exam.

Hence, don't worry about your class 12th stream and be prepared for the entrance exam for admission.
26th June 2016, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Mathematics subject is not required for BBA and MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course. Your age should be above 16 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
26th June 2016, 04:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission in BBA and then later on in MBA course without having studied mathematics at your 12th level of education. The minimum eligibility criteria to opt for BBA is that the candidate should have completed their 12th with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

In most of the reputed colleges they conduct an entrance test for candidates, therefore, in those college you will have to appear and clear the examination and then get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?