31st October 2018, 01:40 AM
ShaiBen

Possibility to study BE(Civil Engineering) for Diploma EEE holder?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I am planning to pursue BE course but not in EEE stream. I am not very good in Mathematics. So, can I be possibly study BE in Civil Engineering stream? Please help me to know about this.

3rd November 2018, 10:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BE(Civil Engineering) for Diploma EEE holder?

Diploma engineering candidate must apply for Lateral entry entrance test to get admission in bachelor of engineering course.

To apply for this exam, Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree in bachelor's degree you can select the stream after qualifying the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?