16th March 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study degree in Agriculture without appearing in JET Agriculture exam?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Agriculture and want to study degree course in Agriculture. Can I study it without appearing in JET Agriculture exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  2. What should be studied in 11th to further pursue Agriculture?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  4. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  6. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  7. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  8. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  10. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture without appearing for EAMCET exam? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to opt Agriculture in 12th after completing 11th with Commerce stream? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same?
  13. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  14. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  15. Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?
  16. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student?
  17. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Agriculture for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
30th April 2017, 10:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study degree in Agriculture without appearing in JET Agriculture exam?

JET refers to Joint Entrance Test and same is a state level examination which is held by state board of education of Rajasthan for offering admission in undergraduate agriculture degree course in agricultural colleges of Rajasthan.

As far as you are concerned about the need of appearing in JET for admission in undergraduate agriculture courses then I would like to let you know that reason of these entrance examination is to offer admission in good colleges to have good career opportunity after completion of course.

Apart from JET you can also appear in AIEEA UG ( All India Entrance Examination in Undergraduate Agriculture courses ) for admission in agricultural colleges managed by ICAR and recognized by same. For updates regarding this examination you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
30th April 2017, 11:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study degree in Agriculture without appearing in JET Agriculture exam?

JET stands for Joint Entrance Test and also known as Rajasthan JET conducted for admission of candidates in B.Sc courses.

Yes, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission in colleges of Rajasthan. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Biology.

The candidates must have scored at least 50% in board examination. So, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

The maximum age limit to appear for examination is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?