10th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?

is there a possibility of studying MEd in distance in Ousmania University. if yes what is d process and the dates about the above mentiond

Related Questions:
  1. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  2. Can I study LLB if completed Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University being a 43 years old candidate?
  3. Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?
  4. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  5. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  6. CDS 2 Exam 2010 Results Dates -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Osmania University offer distance M.Ed course? When its notification will be released?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  9. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  10. Date of distance education MSc mathematics from Osmania University?
  11. Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University?
  12. Details regarding distance learning M.Tech program offered by Osmania University?
  13. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
  14. Last date of M.Com admission? How much is the fee required for SC candidate? Which documents are required?
  15. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  16. Details about LLB through distance? What is the qualification of B.A from Osmania University
  17. How to do M.Tech in distance education in Osmania University? Which types of courses are there?
  18. How can i pursue M.Sc. in Mathematics while doing a full time job?
1st February 2012, 11:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?

As per my knowledge for pursuing M.ed in Osmania university you have to qualify the M.Ed. Entrance Examination conducted by the Osmania University for that academic year. Admission is strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the entrance examination.The duration of this course is around one year.
5th April 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?

Is there any possibility of studying Msc chemistry in distance in Osmania university?
22nd November 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

distance education in m.ed entrance exam date is when?
4th January 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

distance education m.ed entrance exam wheni.i want to know all details
23rd April 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A , B.ed further what can I do m.Phil or m.ed which is better I want to be in teaching field
4th May 2013, 01:40 PM
UnregisteredZAKIRA BANO

Default Re: Eligibilityto study M.Ed in osmania, distance in University? What is the process?

[/QUOTE]

I AM TRIPLE POST GRADUATE WANT TO PERSUE M.ED THROUGH DISTANCE MODE .CAN I OPT FOR THE SAME OR NOT .? ididn't do my B.ED .AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THAT?
4th May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

IAM A TEACHER, WORKING IN AJMAN U.A.E..I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR BETTER POST ,THOUGH I AM TRIPLE M. A. AND DID PGDCE FROM OSMANIA HYD. INDIA AS A REGULAR STUDENT HAVING 7 TO 8 YR. EXPERIENCE YET IAM SWIMMING ALONG WITH THE INEXPERIENCED AND LESSER QUALIFIED RAW HANDED TEACHERS WITH LESS SALARY.
SO I WANT TO DO M.ED THROUGH DISTANCE MODE WILL I BE ELIGIBLE TO DO THAT ?
7th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF DOING M.ED DISTANCE EDUCATION THROUGH OSMANIA UNIVERSITY,PLEASE INTIMATE IN THE WEBSITE
20th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete my b.ed from o.u with pass divison may i eligible to m.ed?
29th March 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m ed so please inform med when is the last date of application form for entrance exam through osmania university in distance mode
25th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i am completed bed in the year of 2007 in Andra university i want to be med plz tell me details
9th May 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i completed b.ed in 2001 and m.a english in 2006 i would like attend for m.ed also please can you give information in detail
23rd May 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for M-ed distance education conducted for the year 2014-2015
1st November 2014, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to study med in ou distance mode.pls give me information about med course this academic year 2014-15
10th November 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I m m.a in Hindi and history with b.ed and d.ed.I want do m.ed so please guide me how I can.
9th April 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How I should m.ed in distance? Is there any possibility to do ?
26th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to do m.ed in distance from Osmania university
26th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to do m.ed in distance from Osmania university
26th July 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in commerce from osmania university. I want to pursue B Ed through distance mode . What is the procedure & eligibility
1st February 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Please tell distance education in M. Ed ? Which college offerd distance mode list out?
16th March 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What's the date of admission in m. Ed. Correspondence in the session 2017-18 and also the process for admission?
23rd June 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M Ed in distance in osmania university? Admission date?
28th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission in m ed ?with distance education
How to apply med in correspondence course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?