6th November 2018, 05:28 PM
Chhayala

What is the eligibility for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy examination?

I want to submit application for admission to the government diploma in co-operation and accountancy examination. I am post graduate in commerce (m.com) from Nagpur university in June 1983. I am 58 years old. Residing in Pune. Am i eligible for it?

11th November 2018, 12:50 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy examination?

GDCA (Government Diploma In Co-operation and Accountancy) exam is conducted once a year by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission). You are eligible to apply for GDCA exam as per your qualification.

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Com with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
OR
- You must be a employee of government/cooperative institutions or agricultural produce market committee with minimum 3 years experience for HSC passed and 5 years experience for SSC passed.

GDCA Exam Pattern
- Exam is conducted into 2 stages.
- In 1st Stage, Questions will be asked based on general knowledge of 200 marks.
- In 2nd Stage, Questions will be asked based on English, Gujarati and Technical Department of 200 marks.

Syllabus

Paper I
- Banking
- Co-operative Law and Other Laws
- Theory and History of Co-operations
- Co-operative Audit and Co-operative Management

Paper II
- Accounting Principles
- Final Account

Tentative Dates of GDCA Application
- Availability of Online Application : February, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application : March, 2019
- GDCA Exam Date : May, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?