6th March 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Computer Operation or Computer Language, which should I choose for IBPS CWE written exam being a Computer Science graduate?

Sir, I am a B.Sc graduate in Computer Science. I want to give IBPS exam for making my career in Banking sector. But I am confuse what to choose in between Computer Language and Computer Operation for this recruitment. Kindly suggest me to choose the right one.

11th April 2018, 05:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Operation or Computer Language, which should I choose for IBPS CWE written exam being a Computer Science graduate?

Look, it all depends upon you that among the two of the mentioned subjects, which you want to opt or in which you are interested. You can opt any of them as a subject. Since, you a Computer Science Graduate, according to my opinion, you must opt for Computer Operation as a subject in the examination.
13th April 2018, 12:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Operation or Computer Language, which should I choose for IBPS CWE written exam being a Computer Science graduate?

According to my knowledge for the post of Clerk or PO it is not compulsory to choose any subject in computer.
Questions are asked about basics of computer in computer section.
But if you want to apply for senior posts like SO then it should be possible that you have to select anything but it is on the basis of Master’s degree.
But not necessary for PO, Clerk.
26th October 2021, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Computer operation between computer language
16th July 2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

is MSCIT a computer operations or computer language?
22nd August 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed PGDCA both of option which I choose right option
2nd July 2023, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DFA COURSE IN COMPUTER WHICH ONE I SHOULD CHOOSE IN IBPS CLERK COMPUTER LANGUAUGE OR COMPUTER OPERATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?