8th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?

Dear sir,madam
can my son appear for cet maharashtra.is there any rule that only person residing in maharashtra can give this exam.also i would like to know the application date for the exam'
thanking you,
vriti

18th August 2012, 07:57 PM
jayks

Default Re: How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?

hello

yes your son is eligible for Maharashtra CAT there is no rules for other state
CAT is country level exam

CAT is the only exam for admission in IIMs after any graduation course.
COMMON ADMISSION TEST

After Btech or in final year you can appear in cat and you must score above 98.5 percentile to get admission in IIM.
IIm ahemdabad is the best one in all IIMS.
CAT exam conducts every year in a NOV-DEC.
From last year CAT exam is online .
So prepare the best and give best in CAT and get admission in best IIMA.....

Good LUck...
11th November 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?

I am a graduate passed 48% in B.A History at calicut university Kerala. But my main subjects have 50% above mark so I can apply for B.ed exam. Now I am working as a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?