6th November 2018, 09:51 AM
ankurece123

Possibility to study ME(Civil Engineering) for an ECE graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BE in ECE stream. I want to change my field. I want to study ME in Civil Engineering. So, is it possible for me to study ME with this specialization as I am graduate in ECE stream? Please tell me immediately.

12th November 2018, 01:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study ME(Civil Engineering) for an ECE graduate?

It is possible for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate to pursue Master of Civil Engineering.

ECE candidate needs to crack Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with Civil Engineering. But it will very difficult for ECE graduate to crack GATE with civil engineering.

It is advisable that you must go for ECE related streams in Master's degree in technology for better career and job opportunities.
12th November 2018, 08:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study ME(Civil Engineering) for an ECE graduate?

No, you are not eligible to study M.E (Civil Engineering) course after completion of your B.E ECE course. To be eligible to pursue M.E (Civil Engineering) course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or any other related stream from a Government recognised university. So, being a ECE graduate, you are not eligible to study M.E (Civil Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?