11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?

Hi, I am a B.Tech ECE graduate. Now I want to study Mathematics subject in PhD. So, is this possible for me as I am a student of Engineering? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  2. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?
  3. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  4. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  5. Possibility to study MCA(H) for Geology graduate?
  6. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  7. Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  9. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  11. Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?
  12. Possibility to study an under graduate course in Geography without mathematics and Economics?
  13. Possibility to study BTech Electrical through LEET for ECE Diploma holder?
  14. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study BTech in Kerala for an ECE Diploma holder of Karnataka?
  16. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?
  18. Possibility to join NIT for ECE Diploma candidates?
22nd April 2018, 06:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Mathematics) for ECE graduate?

Since, you have studied B.Tech in ECE department, after the completion of B.Tech course, you can apply for Ph.D in Mathematics through GATE examination as you have studied Mathematics as a subject in your B.Tech course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree course studying Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course through GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?