7th May 2018, 09:35 AM
@sai

Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?

Sir, I have completed my BTech with Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to study MTech with Instrumentation Engineering specialization. So, is it possible for me or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?
  2. Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?
  3. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  4. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  6. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  7. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field?
  8. Possibility to study BTech Electrical through LEET for ECE Diploma holder?
  9. Possibility to study MCA(H) for Geology graduate? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  11. Possibility to study BFA(Photography) for ECE Diploma holder? Requirements for admission?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  13. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  14. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  15. Will there be any Institute which take ECE candidates for Graduate Mechanical Engineering course?
  16. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  17. Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?
  18. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of certificate courses in Marine Science?
29th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Electronics and Communication graduates are eligible to pursue this M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering. Generally there are several streams available in this field,

<> M.Tech in Biomedical Instrumentation

<> M.Tech in Process Instrumentation

Hence, as you are done with Electronics and Communication Engineering stream I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course. Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in a state level or central level entrance examination. Or else you are required to appear in concerned college's M.Tech Entrance Test in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?