20th June 2018, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Nanotechnology) for BSc(Biotechnology) student?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study MSc in Nanotechnology after completing my BSc, which I am doing with Biotechnology. So, is it possible for me to do MSc in this stream after my Graduation? Kindly tell me asap.

23rd June 2018, 10:14 AM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Nanotechnology) for BSc(Biotechnology) student?

M.Sc. Nanotechnology or Master of Science in Nanotechnology is a postgraduate Nanotechnology course. The duration of M.Sc. (Nanotechnology) is mostly of two academic years but it varies from institute to institute. The criterion for getting admitted to MSc nanotechnology is B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) with one of the subjects as principal & other two as subsidiary or B.Sc. (Ind. Chem.) with Maths, Physics subsidiary or B.E. (Chemical/Metallurgy) with minimum 45%. If you had any of these subjects along with your biotechnology course then only you're eligible to apply.
But since I'm assuming you were a student in biological sciences , MSc nanotechnology might not be a choice for you.
You may look for other options such as MSc in biotechnology, microbiology or biochemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?