23rd July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com in Financial Market due to insufficient of fund I couldn't continue my study. But I am working with the MNC company as Portfolio Analyst from last 15 months. Now, I am planning to study MBA in Abroad. Please let me know my possibility?

30th July 2015, 02:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?

You must appear for the GMAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MBA in the University of your choice.
This is the procedure you must follow to get admission to the course of MBA Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?