16th July 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take transfer to another college under Pune University?

Can I change my college after completing 1st year of 5 year Integrated BA LLB course under Pune University? If yes, then how to take transfer? Which other colleges affiliated to Pune University offers integrated BA LLB?

23rd July 2019, 08:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer to another college under Pune University?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college under Pune University. You have to pursue complete course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission. None of the colleges/ universities offers admission in the middle of the course. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining part of the course from your present college as it is not possible to transfer to another university.
27th May 2022, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer to another college under Pune University?

Can i change my college of dbatu into pune university after f y b pharmacy.Please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?