20th June 2019, 07:57 PM
Vimlajoyan135

Possibility of getting transfer from Walchand College to Pune College?

My son has scored excellent points 9 out of 10 in the first year of engineering. Due to health problem he wants to get admission in Pune College. Can he get? At present he is in Walchand College, Sangli?

26th June 2019, 08:34 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting transfer from Walchand College to Pune College?

No, you can’t transfer from Walchand College to Pune College after completion of your first year Engineering course. You have to pursue complete four years Engineering course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission. None of the colleges offers admissions to second year of engineering course. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining part of Engineering course from your present college or you need to take fresh admission in first year of engineering course in another college/ university.
26th June 2019, 01:46 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of getting transfer from Walchand College to Pune College?

No, he cannot be transferred. As those colleges not comes under same university. If he wants to do that he will be enrolled as a fresh candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?