31st January 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.

I'm studying MCA 1st year. My college is affiliated under Madras University. I want to change my college due to travelling time it takes everyday. Can I change to another college under Madras University only and take direct admission in 2nd year of MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  2. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  3. Can I change my university from Madras University to SRM for bachelor of commerce degree?
  4. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?
  5. Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?
  6. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  7. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?
  8. Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?
  9. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  10. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  11. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  12. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  13. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  14. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  15. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to transfer college after studying 2nd year of B.Tech from Arjun College of Technology & Sciences, Hyderabad?
  17. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
5th February 2018, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college under Madras university for pursuing MCA 2nd year. You have to pursue complete duration of the MCA course from the same college where you have secured admission to be eligible to get MCA degree certificate. If you want to transfer to another college then, you have to discontinue from the course and you have to take fresh admission in first year of MCA course in another college.
4th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.

Is it possible for me to transfer from a Madras university affiliate to another after first year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?