30th December 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for training in Metro Rail while in 3rd year Civil Engineering?

i am in 3rd year civil eng and want to do training from there ...........is its possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do training from Kolkata metro rail? How many candidates are required for training?
  2. Procedure to do training in Kolkata Metro Rail in December?
  3. Previous years paper for JE civil in Delhi Metro RAIL and SSC civil engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for 3 months Internship in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for B.Tech Civil Engineering student?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  7. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
  8. How can i do industrial training in DMRC being a 3rd year Mechanical student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do registration for training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation? -- [New]
  11. Summer training for B.Tech EC students? Can I get in Delhi Metro?
  12. Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  13. Previous years question papers for Delhi Metro rail corporation?
  14. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  15. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do training from Delhi Metro? I am a 3rd year ECE student
  17. Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
15th October 2012, 11:41 PM
shiv puri

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for training in Metro Rail while in 3rd year Civil Engineering?

Hello friend,

Yes it is possible,if you have know any person who work at Delhi Metro then its easy for you to join the training.But if you doesn't know any one then visit to the main website of Delhi metro there you get information about this then you can visit it's main head office and talk to the officer about this.

I hope this helpful to you....

Thanking you....
22nd March 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for training in Metro Rail while in 3rd year Civil Engineering?

sir, i am 3rd year civil engineering student.........i want to do summer internship under kolkata metro...so what procedure should i follow to get this opportunity? i want to know what is the criteria to get selected for this internship...?
23rd March 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a 4th semister civil enngg. diploma student. I want to apply training in railway office in guwahati, so how can i apply
28th May 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am BE civil eng..6th sem student ,I want to apply for trainning in DELHI METRO RAIL ,how it possible plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?