20th June 2015, 01:09 PM

Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me?

Hello sir i am a bca student and i have completed my bca last year,in future i want to prepare for mca entrance but mathematics was not a part of my bca education so i want to know about is that possible for me to be a part of mca entrance exam .i have always being a topper stu. pls ans. me sir i am worried about this because i heard math in 10+2 lavel is a condition for mca entrance.but in my 10th exam i got 88 marks out of 100.but in bca math was not my subject pls advice me sir... i will be so thankfull of you

20th June 2015, 06:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello sir i am a bca student and i have completed my bca last year,in future i want to prepare for mca entrance but mathematics was not a part of my bca education so i want to know about is that possible for me to be a part of mca entrance exam .i have always being a topper stu. pls ans. me sir i am worried about this because i heard math in 10+2 lavel is a condition for mca entrance.but in my 10th exam i got 88 marks out of 100.but in bca math was not my subject pls advice me sir... i will be so thankfull of you
Yeah. mathematics is important for applying for joining in MCA course. Regarding the educational qualification needed, candidate should have completed degree from a recognized university and should have completed +2 with mathematics as subjects. You should have studied mathematics in BCA, as there are subjects such as RMT, Accounting which are based on mathematics. The general thing to be noted here is about your +2, because the eligibility criteria states that you should have studied mathematics as subject oin order to be eligible for applying for the MCA course.

There are many entrance exams which are held in India and as per the eligibility criteria for all those exams, it stays the same that you should have studied maths in +2.
21st June 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MCA entrance exam.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

List of entrance exams for MCA admission in India:-

IIT JAM- Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission test for Masters

Anna University DEET- Anna University Distance Education Entrance Exam

MAH MCA CET- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test

NIMCET- National Institutes of Technology Common Entrance Test

TANCET MCA- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test

JECA- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam

ICET- Integrated Common Entrance Test

OJEE- Orissa Joint Entrance Exam

UPSEE- Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Exam
13th February 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I don't understand mathematics sub but i want to do mca plz.help me
What i do ?
11th January 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in my 4sem and 5 sem can i elligible for appearing mhmca cet exam..?and admission if i cleared all backlogs at the time of addmission..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?