25th May 2011, 07:31 AM
mcakhan

Can I attend Kerala University MCA entrance exam after BA?

BA degree holders can attend Kerala University MCA entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  2. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  3. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  4. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  5. How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?
  6. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I am a B.Com degree holder and have studied business statistics from graduation and computer application from 12th can I attend Kerala MCA entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  9. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  11. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  12. Kerala University MCA entrance date? -- [New]
  13. How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?
  14. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  15. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  16. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  17. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  18. Name of Reference test for MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala University?
25th May 2011, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Kerala University MCA entrance exam after BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcakhan View Post
Eligibility Criteria for MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

> Passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in any Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities .

> Having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination

IF YOUR 10+2 DEGREE WITH MATH THEN YOU ARE APPLICABLE....
25th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcakhan View Post
Hii,

Sorry to say but you are not applicable for that perticular exam...

thanks,
ankur
25th May 2011, 06:46 PM
savitri naikodi

why dont u complete ur b.ed course and join teaching field which has lot of scope these days and joining MCA will be different course as compare to your past degree
25th May 2011, 08:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not be possible for you to pursue MCA course. It is important that the candidates pursue Mathematics in 12th standard and also in graduation. Normally the BA course doesnot have mathematics as a subject. If you are interested in learning computer related courses then probably you can go in for some certification courses. Do visit institutes like NIIT, Aptech for the same.
23rd November 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I have BA maths degree.......and intermdiate from PCM computer.........Can I apply for MCA entrance
15th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i join mca after pgdca
15th March 2012, 11:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Yes, you can apply for kerala university MCA entrance exam.

There is no obstacle
only you go for Candidate pass graduation in any stream

Math as a subject in 12th or graduation then he/she eligible for MCA exam...........
12th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,

I've finished plus two computer science, Bsc.Medical Imaging Technology from Manipal University & Diploma in multimedia & web designing also. I'm working as a web designer. I would like to do MCA. Is it possible to do MCa with this graduation. Which university in kerala will accept this graduation Bsc.Medical Imaging Technology.
Anybody can know about this plz advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?