15th May 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is is possible for a BBA holder to complete B.Com in 6 months through correspondence?

Sir, how can i do b.com correspondence. I had completed BBA before 4 years, now i have decided to do b com. Is there any course that can help me to complete bcom within 6 months?

15th May 2016, 03:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible for a BBA holder to complete B.Com in 6 months through correspondence?

There is no such course that will enable you to do Bachelor of Commerce within 6 months of enrolment. It is not possible to complete Bachelor of Commerce for any candidate in only six months.

You can do correspondence Bachelor of commerce by getting admission in correspondence Bachelor of Commerce in any of given below distance education institutes:

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

>>Karnataka State Open University.

>>Bharathiyar University.

>>Tamil Nadu open university.

>>IGNOU.

>>Annamalai University.
15th May 2016, 05:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible for a BBA holder to complete B.Com in 6 months through correspondence?

You can not complete bachelor's degree in commerce from any university in six months. B.Com either in regular course or distance course is of three years duration. You will have to devote three years for this course.

You can do Bachelor's degree in commerce by getting admission in any university mentioned as below in correspondence mode like:

1. IGNOU.

2. Karnataka State Open University.

3. Sikkim Manipal University.
15th May 2016, 09:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that it is not possible to complete B.Com within 6 months. B.Com, B.Sc, B.A all are three years course and is not possible to complete in only 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?