7th July 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college after completion of 1 year BCA course?

Is it possible to change college after completion of 1 year BCA course? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here. I just need to know all the possibilities which I can have to change the college.

9th July 2017, 07:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after completion of 1 year BCA course?

No, it is not possible to change college after completion of your first year BCA course. To be eligible to get BCA degree certificate, you need to pursue complete three years BCA course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission for pursuing BCA course. In case, if you are not interested to complete your BCA course from your present college then, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of three years BCA course.
10th July 2017, 09:50 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after completion of 1 year BCA course?

You can change your college after first year of Bachelor of Computer Application in same university. There are certain criteria which you need to meet for college change:

You should not have any backlog in first year of bachelor's degree.

You need to meet percentage criteria for college change.

There must be some vacant seats in college in which you want admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?