24th March 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my stream from science to commerce in 12th?

16th July 2012, 04:38 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from science to commerce in 12th?

Hi dear.

I was hoping to get this question from someone..

Yes . You can change..but it would be very difficult to cope up because first you have to study about basic concepts in commerce in +1 then only you could understand +2 .

My advice is that you don't change stream.

Rest is your choice

Good Luck..!!
16th July 2012, 09:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from science to commerce in 12th?

It is absolutely not possible to change your stream from Science to Commerce in 12th standard because 12th is the final year.

If you want to change your stream then you have to loose one year and again admitted to class 11th in Commerce stream.

So it is advisable not to do this type of changes during 12th. Try to complete 12th with Science stream and after which you can change your stream to Commerce to purse under Graduate course.
16th July 2012, 09:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is absolutely not possible to change your stream from Science to Commerce in 12th standard because 12th is the final year.

If you want to change your stream then you have to loose one year and again admitted to class 11th in Commerce stream.

So it is advisable not to do this type of changes during 12th. Try to complete 12th with Science stream and after which you can change your stream to Commerce to purse under Graduate course.
16th July 2012, 10:49 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend..!!

--> yes,you can change the stream from science to commerce.

-->but it may become difficult for you to clear your commerce stream in +2 because some basic concepts are important to understand during your +1.

-->but yes you can change and also clear because nothing is impossible,so work hard and go ahead with what you want.

all the best....gurinder!!
16th July 2012, 10:49 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello friend..!!

--> yes,you can change the stream from science to commerce.but hard work is required in such case.

-->but it may become difficult for you to clear your commerce stream in +2 because some basic concepts are important to understand during your +1.

-->but yes you can change and also clear because nothing is impossible,so work hard and go ahead with what you want.

all the best....
16th July 2012, 10:50 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend..!!

--> yes,you can change the stream from science to commerce.

all the best....gurinder!!
24th July 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

can i change science stream to commers in 12th semester system? i have just complited 2nd semester.please guide me.
26th July 2012, 05:21 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes it is possible to change your stream from science to commerce ut it would be difficult for you as you have to go through from all the subjects of 11th commerce which is the base for your final year(12th).
extra efforts and hard work is required.If you can do,then surely its possible to change your stream.
All the best.....!!
26th July 2012, 08:49 PM
epson

yes, it is possible . that is you can be eligible for B.com after completing your intermediate in science . the only thing which you will have to look for is that there is a initial preliminary kind of course for those who are from other streams which you have to definitely pursue which will make you comfortable about the subject for the rest of 3 years.\

or else those who did a normal intermediate course of commerce will have upper hand over the guys from other streams..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?