18th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

can arts student change his stream into commerce after 12th

18th June 2012, 04:26 PM
jnt34

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

i think so arts student can change their stream. but look into this matter by contacting the college you wish to join........but you would have to meet the cut off by a higher mark than regular cut off for commerce student.....
18th June 2012, 06:08 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes , you can Change your stream but after graduation.....there is no scope for change in case you are thinking of changing this after XII class.

after graduation in BA you can do MBA but for that you are required to give entrance exam in MBA.For this you have to get atleast 50% marks in Graduation and then you can apply for CAT or MAT.

some colleges take students on the basis of rank of CAT exams while other may consider your MAT rank.

For this you have to be good in English, General aptitude, Reasoning and General knowledge as well.you can opt for coaching also before you appear for CAT or MAT.

here are some of the colleges you can opt for MBA in a relevant field. Always choose the branch based on your interest.

TOP 50 MBA Colleges in India

1. Indian Institute of Management ,Ahmedabad

2. Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur

3. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

4. Indian Institute of Management ,Indore

5. National Inst of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai

6. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi

7. SP Jain Inst of Management ,Mumbai

8. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar

9. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ,Delhi

10. Inst of management Technology Ghaziabad

hope this helped........................

with regards
roknits
18th June 2012, 06:09 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
================================================== =======

yes , you can Change your stream but after graduation.....there is no scope for change in case you are thinking of changing this after XII class.

after graduation in BA you can do MBA but for that you are required to give entrance exam in MBA.For this you have to get atleast 50% marks in Graduation and then you can apply for CAT or MAT.

some colleges take students on the basis of rank of CAT exams while other may consider your MAT rank.

For this you have to be good in English, General aptitude, Reasoning and General knowledge as well.you can opt for coaching also before you appear for CAT or MAT.

so, i am giving you the list of top 10 best business schools in india . so,here are the list of top management colleges .you may choose as per you decide....

TOP 50 MBA Colleges in India

1. Indian Institute of Management ,Ahmedabad

2. Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur

3. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

4. Indian Institute of Management ,Indore

5. National Inst of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai

6. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi

7. SP Jain Inst of Management ,Mumbai

8. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar

9. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ,Delhi

10. Inst of management Technology Ghaziabad

hope this helped........................

with regards
roknits
18th June 2012, 06:47 PM
shalu1995

no it is not possible art student can not change his stream to commerce or science
but ya commerce or science student defiantly can joint art

thank you
12th September 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

how i can i switch commerce to arts after completion of my 12th in commerce?
8th November 2012, 06:38 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Hi
You can change your stream to commerce but not to science
But science student change her stream to art and commerce
Thanks
1st February 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to change to science stream after passing 12th in commerce.it is very important what should i do ?
4th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take commerce in the 13th, after choosing humanities as ur field in ISC having mathematics as one of ur subjects
4th April 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to become a botanist after commerce in 12th...?...if there is any possible way please let me know....
24th May 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

For 11th and 12th std i had taken commerce, now after my 12th can i change my stream into arts ???
24th September 2013, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a student with B.tech degree opt for post graduate.degree in political science or economics especially from renowned universities like JNU or DU?
29th September 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I carry on with my med. Stream after 12th or change to arts, for ias?
4th March 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

can i change my stream from commerce to science after completing 11th with commerce without repeating 11th???
28th May 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

If I study humanities in 11th and 12th, can I shift to commerce after 12th.
6th June 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am in 12th science and I want to change my stream means I wAnna go to arts stream I wanna do bachelor in arts in India so is that possible
4th July 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a student switch to commerce stream from arts stream after class XII?
29th July 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am sakshi in class 11th I am arts but I change in maths class 12th there is a school to change my stream arts to maths .can u pls tell me mamg this is right decision as soon as possible.
22nd October 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student studying in standard 12th.I wish to join BA. Hons mathematics.
So what is the procedure of changing the stream ?
28th May 2017, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from commerce stream. Now I want to swap my stream from commerce to arts. Is it possible and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?