31st May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?

I want to change school in same cbse board in class 12th i passed 11th class in dronacharya pulic raipur i want take addmission in dav ispat s s school dalli rajhara. Will there be any problem if I change school during my 12th standard? Can you please advice?

31st May 2015, 08:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?

Yes, you can change your school after completing 11th class in the same board. Changing of school is only in the same board for class 12th. My suggestion is not to change the school in the 12th standard. Because, it will be difficult for you to understand the new way of teaching and new environment to study. So, it will take some time to understand the subject. It may effect on you marks on 12 class board exam. So, it is better to continue in the same school for scoring good marks.
31st May 2015, 08:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?

If both schools are affiliated from same board then it is possible to migrate otherwise its not possible or we can say that you cannot change the board after passing 11th class because registration is done in 11th class for 12th class board exams
so first check that both schools are of same board or not then collect some certificates from current school

1). Migeration certificate
2). Character Certificate
3). Registration Details
4). 10 and 11th class Marksheet

Then contact to the school and buy a prospectus of the school because application form is present in the prospectus fill it up and submit to the office of the school
1st June 2015, 12:02 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

As per CBSE board rules, a candidate is not allowed to transfer one CBSE school to another CBSE school, while pursuing his/her intermediate, but a candidate can get exemption from this rule, if there is any valid reason like Job transfer(of your parents). So, if you have any valid reason, you should contact principal of your school and should get permission from him. If the principal agrees for your transfer, then you can transfer to another CBSE school to pursue your 12th standard.
1st June 2015, 07:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

No there is no problem in changing school under your situation but you will face some difficulties during whole process. I suggest you to first consult to school principal before leaving your previous school. You just visit to school campus and have a direct meeting with school principal. Ask them about the availability of seats in their school. Also tell them the reason behind changing your school.

If seats are available and your reason for changing school is appropriate, then they will definitely give you admission in their school.

As if they agree to admit you in their institution then just fill admission form. Attach required documents like 10th mark sheet, school leaving certificate, migration certificate, residential address proof, an application for changing school etc.
1st June 2015, 11:47 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are not eligible to change your school even in the school of same board. As there are registration and examination taken by the board in which you have to appear and there you have given the details of the school.

So you cannot change the school. But still if you are interested in getting the admission in next school without making the gap you have to go the NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) where you are directly eligible to get the admission in class 11th.

And if you want to take the admission in the school of your own choice you have to make a year gap and then only you are eligible to get the admission which I do not think will be the best as one year is very crucial for the deserving candidates.
1st June 2015, 06:45 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change school in same cbse board in class 12th i passed 11th class in dronacharya pulic raipur i want take admission in dav ispat s s school dalli rajhara. Will there be any problem if I change school during my 12th standard? Can you please advice?
There will be no problem in changing school if the new school you are looking for also belongs to the same Board.But changing of school can bring many problems with it .You will be totally new to surrounding you will be a newbie for all the students who are learning there from before.It can affect you hardly and it can affect your studies and studies getting affected in this crucial year can risk you for your career. So think before taking any decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?