14th August 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap of 20 years?

I studied my B.Sc in BZC (Biology, Zoology and Chemistry) in 1998 but I failed in two subjects. Subsequently, I got Government job so I did not continued my graduation then and now I need to complete my graduation which I left in 1998. Is it possible?

15th August 2018, 11:08 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap of 20 years?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in graduation course. The eligibility to get admission in bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no age bar to get admission in the course in academic course in different universities.

For more information about the admission visit the official website of the university.
15th August 2018, 12:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There is no upper age limit to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. You can apply for undergraduate course in any university in regular or distance mode.

You can not continue that course because registration number for that admission will be invalid after 20 years of academic gap.
15th August 2018, 04:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to complete bachelor's degree which you have left 20 years ago. You need to visit the college in which you have registered for bachelor's degree. If they have record of your details then they may allow to resume your studies. In case they deny, you can approach the university.

Second opportunity is to apply for fresh admission in undergraduate course as there is no upper age limit for bachelor's degree. IGNOU would be the best university for distance UG courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?