16th June 2015, 01:44 PM
kondal reddy E

How can I complete my graduation now after gap of 6 years?

Dear Sir/Madam,

i completed my degree in 2009, but i had backlogs in final year degree then after i wrote my exams thrice but i didn't get passed ,then after i my chance is over to write the exams.Sir please help me so that i want to complete my degree and do job.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerly
KONDAL REDDY

19th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation now after gap of 6 years?

>> One is which is a bit difficult to digest but is true is that, you cannot resume your degree which you left in between.

>> If you want to be graduated then you have to apply freshly for the course you want to pursue.

>> But this also, has some obligations as many colleges, universities set an age limit for the different programs. So, whichever course you are planning to do, you are advised to first go through all the conditions of that course.

>> Also, one more advise that i would like to give you is that if you are desperately in need of a job but couldn't find a degree for you, the you can also check out for some diplomas. those diplomas though are rated below the degree but then with them you will easily find a job for yourself.

>> Also if some colleges allow you to apply for the courses then you should have complete information of these 6 years which you have spent. Actually this is just a formality that the candidates like you need to fulfill. Also make sure that without this you won't be able to pursue any course in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?