7th February 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation course after having few years of gap?

Tried to complete my graduation but due to some problem had to left my graduation with ATKT in 2nd year also. can I complete my graduation and wish to continue my education for my betterment? So, Can I resume again? Is that possible?

7th February 2016, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation course after having few years of gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tried to complete my graduation but due to some problem had to left my graduation with ATKT in 2nd year also. can I complete my graduation and wish to continue my education for my betterment? So, Can I resume again? Is that possible?
You can do your graduation degree in distance mode. But you haven't continue your previous study. I have listed some University name where you can do your graduation degree.

Kurukshetra University
Address: Near Thanesar City Railway Station, Kurukshetra University, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 238 169

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Address: Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Phone:0863 234 6115

Bhuvaneshwari Correspondence College
Address: No. 27, Park Road, Tulasi Thotam, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053
Phone:080 2287 1541

Kakatiya University
Address: Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh 506009
Phone: 0870 243 8866

Kuvempu University
Address: Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta, Shivamogga, Karnataka 577451
Phone: 082822 56301

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Address: SVU Staff Colony, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalaya, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0877 228 4588
7th February 2016, 04:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not complete your bachelor's degree which you have left after second year of bachelor's degree. No university of India allows this. You must get admission in first year of graduation and then study for whole three years duration if you want to get degree from regular mode.

You can also do bachelor's degree from correspondence mode if you are unable to do it in regular mode but you can not resume your graduation from second year as there is no such scheme in any UGC approved university.
7th February 2016, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is a maximum time of 7 years allotted for most of the bachelor degrees according to university rules. If you have not lapsed this 7 years period then surely you can apply for readmission to complete your course.

Just visit the college in which you have studied and kindly ask for readmission form. There is a procedure followed in which some documents will be required before you are readmitted to the same course.
4th September 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete me graduation (b.com , KUK)
My batch was 2010-2013
I have appeared in all semesters and have passed 32 out of 36 subjects .
I hadn't given any re-appear after 2013
Its a 4 years gap , can i complete my graduation now
10th September 2017, 02:40 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete me graduation (b.com , KUK)
My batch was 2010-2013
I have appeared in all semesters and have passed 32 out of 36 subjects .
I hadn't given any re-appear after 2013
Its a 4 years gap , can i complete my graduation now
Sorry to tell you that you cannot complete your graduation after this gap of 4 years. Since you have failed in 4 subjects only you could have appeared for the supplementary exam and cleared all 4 backlogs in your graduation degree. Under the jurisdiction of UGC the minimum time period is 3 years and the maximum time frame is5 years for completing the UG course. Since you have already exhausted that opportunity you need to start from beginning to get a complete graduation degree.
11th September 2017, 11:35 AM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: Can I complete my graduation course after having few years of gap?

Dear Friend,

It depends upon how much year of gap you have in your graduation , universities provides maximum of 3 more years of relaxation in graduation.

But if you again want to start your graduation then you can easily take admission in any good college with 1st year.

Regards,
Sandhya
13th September 2017, 05:22 PM
sapphire1

You cannot complete your graduation. Graduation is 3 years course and the maximum you can take 5 years to complete but as you are too late then you cannot apply for complete your degree. You have to start it from 1st year.

You can also do your graduation through distance education and you can also do it as a private student. I think you have to complete your graduation rather then you cannot apply for any of the govt. job because for most of the govt. jobs they required minimum graduation.

So, you should do graduation first and then you can apply for the job anywhere.
10th September 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my graduation (Bsc-economics). I got reapeir in 3rd sem in one subject. My Batch was 2013-2016. I already lose three chances in giving exam. Can I had a chance to complete my graduation.
19th October 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 years of graduation from kuk. After passing 4th semester of graduation in 2017 i get a government job. It is 2018(one year gap) and want to complete my study. Can i complete the same in correspondence mode?
How can i resume my study.?
30th July 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation from kuk2nd year 4th sem passed in 2016 ..now i can complte my final year in 2020 this year how can I readmission in college regular
please tell me
3rd June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 2016 bcom batch student after completing my 2nd year i have 3 year of gap . Can i able to complete my graduation .?
27th July 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my b com after 2 yrs of gap in Punjab University ater2 nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?